Newmar 2-3-70A 2-3-70A Isolator 2AIT 3Batt 70Amp
These heavy duty isolators allow charging multiple batteries automatically from one or two alternators, and prevent discharge or 'dumping" of one battery into another. Each battery is charged according to its need without overcharging. rated for 12-48 volt negative ground DC systems. feature conservatively rated diodes and a rustproof anodized aluminum heat sink case. Models are available for 70, 120 and 165 amp alternators.
- Heavy duty construction
- Rated for systems up to 48 volts DC, negative ground
- Rust-proof anodized aluminum case
- Stainless steel mounting hardware provided
- Protective covers provided for terminals
- Operating temperature: -40° to +80° C
- Duty cycle: Continuous rating to 50° C Derate linearly to 70% @ 80° C
- Temp. rise: 5° C at full rated current (mount vertically for optimum cooling)
- Voltage drop: 0.7V @ 50% load, 0.9V @ full load
Note: These battery isolators are not compatible with self exciting alternators. Please consult the manufacturer of your alternator if you are unsure of your configuration.